[cr-india] "Parliamentary Committee insists to promote community radio"

N.Ramakrishnan nram at ideosyncmedia.org
Mon Jun 10 05:46:38 CDT 2013

Hey, I was being nice, and hinting at the special place he has in your
life! :-)
Jokes apart, I know you tried to contact him at some point - and right
now he looks like he needs some serious contacting, given his ideas on
CR and its future development.
Ram N.

N.Ramakrishnan

Director of Projects
Ideosync Media Combine
177, Ashoka Enclave III
Sector 35, Faridabad - 121 003
Haryana - India

Tel: +91-0129-4131883/4064883/4065883/6510156
Mobile: +91-9810273883
Web: www.ideosyncmedia.org