[cr-india] Community Radio and the Copyright (Amendment) Act 2012

ram bhat ram at maraa.in
Thu Jun 20 02:15:03 CDT 2013

Dear Sajan,

When the Registrar was still inviting comments from public and stakeholders
late last year, Maraa has sent a note on this issue on behalf of Community
Radio Forum.
The full text of the note can be accessed here -
http://maraa.in/comments-on-draft-copyright-rules-2012/
Unfortunately, looks like those comments were not considered.

I agree that CRF should now take this matter directly to the Registrar, and
perhaps reiterate these points to him.

best,

Ram