[cr-india] Community Radio could have helped thousands in Uttarakhand

ram bhat ram at maraa.in
Fri Jun 21 08:44:16 CDT 2013

Community Radio can help those stranded even now.
If only the govt is willing to give us a temporary license,
i'm sure we can mobilise a few people from CRF to go there, do a temporary
set up
and broadcast relief information, counseling, etc.
We were not allowed to help at the time of Kosi floods, so i'm not very
optimistic now either
Sajan - Would it be worth applying now?

Ram