[cr-india] Saritha Thomas -- stranded in Uttarakhand

Arti Jaiman arti at trfindia.org
Sat Jun 22 07:15:25 CDT 2013

Is there a way we can find out the current status? And also if we can mobilize some assistance to send across?

Arti

Arti Jaiman

Station Director : Gurgaon Ki Awaaz Samudayik Radio Station 107.8 MHz FM
email: arti at trfindia.org
website: www.trfindia.org

Gurgaon Ki Awaaz is the first and only civil-society-led community radio station in the National Capital Region of Delhi. Since 2009, we have been broadcasting 22X7, in Hindi and Haryanvi, with a team of community reporters who generate community content with community participation.