[cr-india] CR and TRAI's recos on media ownership

geeta seshu geetaseshu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 07:24:19 CDT 2014

no ram, I think you have outlined the sectrum issue very well. Its not an
area I am very tuned into (forgive the pun), and coming from a print media
background, I tend to bring that concern into my understanding.

But yes, it would help greatly if we examine the issue of ownership across
all media and see if we need different standards for different media.

I was looking at the FCC recommendations in the US (where there has been a
rollback) and the discussons have been on diversity and female ownership :-)

btw, is there any resource that compares how this has played out in
different countries?

--
*Geeta Seshu*

9892214601