[Urbanstudy] Delhi GPS Data of Buses and Autorickshaws

William F. Stafford, Jr. wstafford.jr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 00:12:32 CST 2016

Dear All,

I am currently working on a project in Delhi on auto-rickshaws, focused on
the meters and the various systems, etc. being integrated into them or
built around or in spite of them. I would be very interested to know if
anyone is similarly interested in working on some analysis and/ or
visualisations of the auto-rickshaw data, or even what work others are
doing in this regard.

Best,

William